My professional publications include:
– Coke, J. (2007) Enterprise Process Improvement: A Business Process Management Framework, White Paper, Pacific Business Ventures, 32 pages.
– Coke, J. (2005) Convergence of Process Improvement Methodologies, Presentation, Supply Chain Council, Subcommittee on Methodology Convergence, Feb 2005.
– Coke, J. (2003) Supply Chain Management Initiative at Weyerhaeuser Wood Products – A Case Study, Presentation, APICS, Tacoma, WA, Feb 2003.
– Coke, J. (1998) Automating Integrated Case Management in Health and Social Service Ministries, Poster Session, International Medical Informatics Association 9th World Congress on Medical Informatics, Seoul, South Korea, Aug 1998.
– Coke, J. (1995) Integrating Behavioral health into the Medical/Surgical Information System, Presentation, International Medical Informatics Association 8th World Congress on Medical Informatics, Vancouver, BC Canada, Jul 1995.
– – Coke, J. (1996) Integrating Behavioral and Medical/Surgical Data, Journal article, Behavioral Healthcare Tomorrow, Oct 1996, 5:5, pp. 73-76.
– Coke, J. (1996) James Coke’s View – Electronic Medical Records, Journal article, InfoConsultNews, Jul/Aug 1996, 1:2, pp. 1-2.
– Coke, J. (1995) Integrating Behavioral Health Data into Medical/Surgical Care, Journal article, The Gamut, Spectrum Health, Nov 1995, 1:4, pp. 3-6.
– Coke, J. (1993) Automating Behavioral Health Stakeholder Linkages, White Paper, Medipay Inc., Nov 1993.
– Coke, J. (1993) Government Reforms, Market Mandates and Trends in Behavioral Technology, Journal article, Behavioral Healthcare Tomorrow, Sep/Oct 1993, 2:5, pp. 21-26.
– Coke, J. (1992) Behavioral Health, Government Reforms and Contingency Planning, Journal article, AAPPO Journal, Dec. 1992 / Jan 1993, 2:6, pp. 13-17.
– Coke, J. (1991) A Vision for Information Flow in American Health Care, White Paper, Medipay Inc., 11 pages.